Welcome to Jumping Branch Farm
Latest Update :
Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a fabulous time in Aiken. Unfortunately, because it has been such a brutal month with the ice storm, and we are still trying to clean up the farm. I have chosen to cancel the JBF Derby on March 19. We will still set up a derby course for schooling and, as usual, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or text me at (803)645-1098 the day & time you want to come and school, as I will close the course temporarily if we get heavy rain. There is no extra cost if you want to ride the XC and / or the derby course. Thank you all for your continued support of JBF.
February Schooling Horse Trial Results Here
The program has been updated. Download the latest Program Here
- These are tentative times and they may change slightly so please check the program when you arrive.
- The secretary will be on the farm, down at the wooden show barn, Friday afternoon from 4PM(ish) to 6PM(ish) for packets and 6:30AM Saturday.
- You will not be able to pick up packets until your entry is complete
- The stabling chart is on the driveway to your left, before you reach the barns
- Camper hook-up is first come, first park, so please pull up next to each other as you arrive
- The Dinner Bell will be open for concessions all day Saturday at the hay barn where score boards are posted
- Please stay on the driveway & follow the instructions of the 2 gentlemen helping the parking
- Please try & park your trailers as close together as possible; we have a full entry list and that means many trailers
- The XC and stadium courses are open for walking Thursday afternoon, with only decorations to be added (they are calling for rain Friday )
- Jackets & braiding are discouraged
- Please email Julie at email@example.com if you have any changes
- No more updates until times are posted Wednesday evening
- Entries full, but happy to take additions, to be filled by scratches
- Still need a few more jump judges if you or anyone you know is interested
- Still no power so no faxes please, almost full now, please drop off at barn, or email me rider .. Horse .. Division .. And I will do my best ...
- Next update should be Sat 15th, with times up by Wed 19th
- Still looking for a few more volunteers, please call or email me if you are interested
- The next update should get posted by Saturday, February 15.
- JBF stabling is full. All stabling will now be at Full Gallop, you may contact me or Lara (firstname.lastname@example.org ). If you have paid for stabling and are stabled at Full Gallop, you may opt out of the stall and get a full refund for stabling. Just let me know ASAP!
Download the latest Entry List Here
- We are approaching full status, next update will get posted 2/11/14
- Please no answering machine scratches or changes, email is best. Email Julie @ email@example.com
- If you need to change your entry, it is usually no problem if you ask nicely & have 6 pack of Corona or home-baked goodies for offering.
- We are out of stalls, anyone needing stalls, please contact Lara Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org 2 miles away
- All the dressage tests are the NEW 2014 tests, available on USEA web site.
Prelim test A, Train test A, Nov test B, Beg Nov test B, Tad – BN test B
- The XC course closes sunday Feb 9th at dusk, but please email or text Julie (803-645-1098) before coming, in case I close for a few hours because of heavy rain.
Download Entry List Here
February 22nd 2014 Schooling Horse Trials Entry Form click Here
Winter 2013 Aiken area competition schedule click Here
The November 2013 Schooling Horse Trials Results click here
posted Jan 6
Feb 22 HT
entry form posted click Here
posted Nov 24
Aiken area competition calendar posted click Here
posted Nov 13
Nov 16 HT
Program & Ride Times posted. Be sure to read bullet points!
posted Nov 11
Fall Horse Trials
Updates & News posted